Harmonics International Co., Ltd.
Home > Profile
Harmonics International has been discovering talents both domestically and internationally since 2006 to the satisfaction of many valued clients' businesses. The company was established to contribute various services to productions with the objective of spread excellent music around the globe.
We take pride in producing the finest recordings, new compositions and concerts (often of video game music) by coordinating performers, orchestras, composers and arrangers from around the globe.
Harmonics International aims to introduce Japanese culture and talent to the world, building a bridge that also enables the world to reciprocate.
Concert planning and production
Album production and distribution
- Resident Evil 6 (CAPCOM/PS3) - Music and Orchestra Recording Coordination
- Binary Domain (SEGA/PS3) - Orchestra Recording Coordination
- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories (Bandai Namco Entertainment/PS3) - Music Coordination
Concert Planning and Production
- Super Mario 30th Anniversary - Concert Planning
- Legend of Zelda Symphony: Majora's Mask 3D - Launch Concert Planning and Production
- Monster Hunter Orchestra Concerts 2009 - 2015 Planning and Production
- The Gaspar Cassado International Violincello Competition in Hachioji - Stage Direction
- Monster Hunter Orchestra Live 2014, 2015
- Puzzle & Dragons Original Soundtrack
- Virtua Fighter Best Track + One
- FINAL FANTASY XI 5th Anniversary Event Special Website
- Former Prime Minister of Japan, Naoto Kan Official Website
- Pole To Win Co., Ltd. Official Website
Company outline and contact
Please feel free to contact us at with any inquiries or interests.